DECODING DYSLEXIA OREGON is a grassroots, non-profit organization driven by Oregon families and educators who recognized the need for conversations with our school districts and policy makers regarding dyslexia.
We raise awareness, empower the dyslexia community, provide resources, and advocate for change.
An Oregon where dyslexia is no longer a barrier to literacy, education and success.
- Advance equity through educational opportunity
- Advocate for systemic change
- Build community
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Grassroots heritage: responsive, flexible, innovative
- Promote scientific, evidenced-based instruction
- Support courage and self-advocacy
We hope to create a collective voice in Oregon and across the country with other Decoding Dyslexia States to improve awareness and educational resources for students with dyslexia.