by PDX Reading Specialist
Who is this Training Intended for?
While educators of all grade levels are invited to attend this workshop, the content is geared for educators who work with Kindergarten and 1st-grade students.
LOCATION: Lake Oswego, OR
Time: 8:30 am-3:30 pm
COST: $299 (with Dyslexia Toolkit) or $99 (training only)
CREDIT: 6 PDU’s
RSVP and DETAILS: http://www.pdxreadingspecialist.com/2018-2019-workshops
Join us on The Bluff as the University of Portland School of Education and Decoding Dyslexia Oregon host: Dyslexia: Strategies & Experiences for your Toolbox. The team of presenters will provide practical content that educators and administrators can take back to their classrooms and schools to better support their students and families.
Registration Cost: $60 per person
* Breakfast and lunch is included.
* PDU credit offered with this conference.
- An Introduction to Dyslexia
- Dyslexia Simulation and Student Panel
- Accommodations for Middle and High School Students
- SMART IEP Reading Goals
- Multisensory Literacy General Education
- Structured Literacy
CLICK HERE to register!