More than talk. A virtual event featuring inspiring speakers.
Local and national experts will share their stories and knowledge as we learn how to recognize good literacy instruction, navigate the system, support BIPOC learners, celebrate stories of success and advocate for change.
MANY TOPICS !
- Parents: It’s Not Your Fault
- Best Practices for Teaching Reading
- School to Prison Pipeline and Reading
- Culturally responsive techniques and tools
- Navigating Sophisticated Racism: Cradle to Career
- Dyslexia Panel
- School, Community, Legislature: Where do we go from here?
Educators! PDU’s available for this event.
Sliding Scale! Ticket price from $10-$30. Register for the ticket amount of our choice. (Please contact us at email@example.com if you need a scholarship.)
Pay it Forward! Sponsor other attendees to attend the conference. Details at check out.